Princess Caroline Napoléon
|Princess Caroline Napoléon|
|Spouse||Eric Alain Marie Quérénet-Onfroy de Bréville|
|House||House of Bonaparte|
|Father||Prince Charles Napoléon|
|Mother||Princess Béatrice of the Two Sicilies|
24 October 1980 |
Princess Caroline Marie Constance Napoléon (born 24 October 1980 in Paris) is a member of the House of Bonaparte, which reigned as Emperors of the French twice during the 19th century. She is the first child and eldest daughter of Prince Charles Napoléon and his first wife Princess Béatrice of Bourbon-Two Sicilies. Her younger brother is Jean-Christophe, Prince Napoléon.
She is a graduate of the European Business School Paris. She married Eric Alain Marie Quérénet-Onfroy de Bréville (born Neuilly-sur-Seine, 20 June 1971), son of François Quérénet-Onfroy de Bréville and his wife Christiane Vincent de Vaugelas, on 19 September 2009 in Castellabate nel Cilento, Italy. The couple has two children:
- Elvire Quérénet-Onfroy de Breville (born in 2010),
- Augustin Quérénet-Onfroy de Breville (born in April 2013).
Titles and styles
- 24 October 1980–present: Her Imperial Highness Princess Caroline Marie Constance Napoléon.
- Napoléon Trois
- Genealogisches Handbuch des Adels, Fürstliche Häuser XVI. "Haus Bonaparte". C.A. Starke Verlag, 2001, pp.19–20. ISBN 3-7980-0824-8.
- Erede di Napoleone si sposa nel Cilento
- Descendants of Leopold I, King of Belgium