|First issue||August 2004|
|Based in||New York, New York|
All You is a women’s magazine published by Time Inc. and sold at Walmart, Sam's Club and via subscription. The monthly magazine was first published in August 2004. All You focuses on value: Each story offers money-saving and/or time-saving tips, and the magazine has developed a community of Reality Checkers, thousands of women who contribute ideas and tips that appear on many of All You’s pages.
All You is targeted toward the average female Walmart customer and features models wearing clothing sold within the store. It also contains stories featuring what the magazine considers "real women" who are diverse in age, appearance, background and culture.
All You includes a large number of coupons, and even includes an index to help navigate through them. A weekly emailed newsletter titled All You Deals and Meals is available from the magazine which offers subscribers a preview of coupons available in future magazines. Themed events are held in Walmart stores across the United States where "brand ambassadors" from the magazine act as "personal shoppers" to assist customers shopping for value. These events are sponsored by the magazine's advertisers. The magazine also sponsors other events aimed at helping modern women.
- "Alliance for Audited Media Snapshot Report - 6/30/2013".
- Jan Tuckwood (2004-09-07). "Forget the ideal woman, these new magazines are aimed at real women".
- James Gilbert (2008-04-26). "Local National Guard vet featured in magazine". Yuma Sun. Retrieved 2009-05-21.
- Deborah Straszheim (2008-04-19). "Profile of a newsmaker: Magazine features woman's story of weight loss".
- Stuart Elliot (2008-12-03). "This Season’s Must-Have: The Humble Coupon".
- Betsy Spethmann (2005-04-06). "All You Goes All Wal-Mart". PROMO Magazine. Retrieved 2009-05-21.
- Todd Venezia (2005-04-06). "MOMS 'GAME' TO LEARN VIDEO TRICKS".