Bank of Yokohama
|Traded as||TYO: 8332|
|Industry||Banking, Financial services|
|Founded||(December 16, 1920)|
|Number of locations||610 branches (2013)|
Tatsumaro Terazawa (President)
Kengo Takano (Managing Executive Officer)
|Revenue||¥248.20 billion (FY 2013)|
|Operating income||¥85.82 billion (FY 2013)|
|Net income||¥53.31 billion (FY 2013)|
|Total assets||¥13,238.79 billion (FY 2013)|
|Total equity||¥833.35 billion (FY 2013)|
|Subsidiaries||Subsidiaries of Bank of Yokohama|
The Bank of Yokohama, Ltd. (BOY; 株式会社横浜銀行 Kabushiki kaisha yokohama ginkō) is a Japanese regional bank, operating mainly in Kanagawa Prefecture and southwestern Tokyo. It is one of Japan's leading banks, the seventh largest bank in Japan by market value (FY 2012). It is listed on the Nikkei 225.
The bank was founded in 1920 as a regional bank to serve customers in Kanagawa Prefecture and southwestern Tokyo.
- Hamagin Tokai Tokyo Securities Co., Ltd.
- Hamagin Research Institute, Ltd.
- Hamagin Finance Co., Ltd.
- Yokohama Capital Co., Ltd.
- Yokohama Guarantee Co., Ltd.
- Yokohama Staff Service Co., Ltd.
- Yokohama Operation Service Co., Ltd.
- Hamagin Mortgage Service Co., Ltd.
- Hamagin Business Operations Center Co., Ltd.
- BANKCARD Service Japan Co., Ltd.
- "Annual Report 2013" (PDF). The Bank of Yokohama, Ltd. Retrieved 2013-09-30.
- "Nikkei Constituents". NIKKEI. Retrieved November 11, 2010.