Daiwa Securities Group
|Traded as||TYO: 8601|
|Hibino Takashi (President and CEO)|
Number of employees
|14,456 (at March 2008)|
Major subsidiaries include Daiwa Securities, which offers retail services such as online trading to individual investors and investment banking services in Japan as well as Daiwa Capital Markets, the firm's international investment banking arm (with a presence across Asia, Europe and North America) that provides M&A advisory, sales and trading services in a variety of financial products to corporate and institutional clients. Other group companies provide asset management, research and private equity fund services.
The company is the fourth largest shareholder in SL Green.
Member companies 1
- Daiwa Securities Capital Markets Company 1.1
- Projects 2
- See also 3
- References 4
- External links 5
- Daiwa Financial Holdings Co., Ltd.
- Daiwa Securities Co., Ltd.
- Daiwa Asset Management Co., Ltd.
- Daiwa Institute of Research Ltd.
- Daiwa SB Investments Ltd.
- Daiwa Securities Business Center Co., Ltd.
- The Daiwa Property Co. Ltd.
- Daiwa Capital Markets America Inc.
Daiwa Securities Capital Markets Company
In 2012 Daiwa Securities Capital Markets Co Ltd was absorbed in a merger leaving Daiwa Securities Co. Ltd. as the sole entity 
In July 2012, Daiwa Securities Group was chosen by the Central Bank of Myanmar to spearhead a $380-million project designed to develop an IT network for the Myanmar government that would connect all ministries as well as schools and hospitals to a cloud computing system and would also entail a secure online banking system for the country.
- Official website (Japanese)
- Fundinguniverse.com Company History