10 April 1912 |
- Early life 1
- Career 2
- Partial bibliography 3
- References 4
Mickaharic was born in Bosnia where his father, an Austrian, was a civil servant employed by the old Austro-Hungarian Empire. He came to the United States on 12 March 1937 at the age of 21 and, in 1940, became a United States citizen. Mickaharic lived in New York City until 2002, when he moved to Philadelphia to stay with a former student.
Mickaharic writes on the topic of occultism and magic. His work features an eclectic and practical blend of Eastern European and Caribbean folk magic, with strong touches of hoodoo, obeah, and brujería. For many years Mickaharic practiced as a consultant on the Occult, magic and similar matters, until his complete retirement in 2011.
- Spiritual Cleansing: Handbook of Psychic Protection (1985)
- Century of Spells (1985)
- Practice of Magic: An Introductory Guide to the Art (1995)
- Magic Simplified (2002)
- Mental Influence (2002)
- Magical Techniques (2002)
- More Magical Techniques (2003)
- A Spiritual Worker's Spell Book (2003)
- Magical Uses for Magnets (2004)
- Magical Practice: Applying Magical Training To Your Daily Life (2004)
- Cullen, Luke (2009). Growing Up with Draja Mickaharic. Xlibris Corporation.