Eastbrookend Country Park
Eastbrookend Country Park is an 84 hectare park and Local Nature Reserve in Dagenham in the London Borough of Barking and Dagenham. Together with the neighbouring Chase Nature Reserve it is also designated a Site of Metropolitan Importance for Nature Conservation.
The site was formerly derelict land, which was turned into a park by large scale earth moving to create an undulating landscape with wild flower grassland mixes and over 50,000 small trees. It was opened in 1995. Facilities include a millennium centre and a fishing lake. it has a mixture of grazed wetland and dry habitats next to the River Rom. Dagenham Road goes through the park.
- "Eastbrookend Country Park". London Borough of Barking and Dagenham. Retrieved 2 November 2013.
- "East Brookend Country Park". Local Nature Reserves. Natural England. 4 March 2013. Retrieved 2 November 2013.
- "The Chase Nature Reserve and Eastbrookend Country Park". Greenspace Information for Greater London. 2013. Retrieved November 2013.
- "iGiGL data portal (map)". Greenspace Information for Greater London.
- "Map of East Brookend Country Park". Local Nature Reserves. Natural England.