- Reprinted as: Schumpeter, Joseph A. (2009) , "There is still time to stop inflation", in Schumpeter, Joseph A. (author); Clemence, Richard V. (editor), Essays: on entrepreneurs, innovations, business cycles, and the evolution of capitalism 1, New Brunswick, New Jersey: Transaction Books, pp. 241–252 ISBN 9781412822749
- Schumpeter, Joseph A. (March 1949). "Science and ideology".
- Schumpeter, Joseph A. (June 1949). in sociology and economics"Communist Manifesto"The .
- Schumpeter, Joseph A. (October 1949). "English economists and the state-managed economy".
- Schumpeter, Joseph A. (May 1950). "The march into socialism".
- Schumpeter, Joseph A. (May 1951). "Review of the troops (a chapter from the history of economic analysis)".
- Schumpeter, Joseph A. (September 1982). " in economics - fifty years ago"crisis"The ".
- Schumpeter, Joseph A. (June 1983). "American institutions and economic progress". Zeitschrift für die gesamte Staatswissenschaft (Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics) (Mohr Siebeck via JSTOR) 139 (2): 191–196.
- Schumpeter, Joseph A.; Boody Schumpeter, Elizabeth (September 1988). "Schumpeter on the disintegration of the bourgeois family".
- Schumpeter, Joseph A. (December 1984). "The meaning of rationality in the social sciences". Zeitschrift für die gesamte Staatswissenschaft (Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics) (Mohr Siebeck via JSTOR) 140 (4): 577–593.
- Schumpeter, Joseph A. (author);
- Schumpeter, Joseph A. (author); Muller, Jerry Z. (translator) (March 2003). "How does one study social science?". Translated from a speech given in German by Schumpeter, Wie studiert man Sozialwissenschaft.
- Schumpeter, Joseph A.; Cole, A. H.; Mason, E. S. (May 1941). "Frank William Taussig".
- Schumpeter, Joseph A. (September 1946). "John Maynard Keynes 1883-1946".
- Schumpeter, Joseph A. (May 1949). "Vilfredo Pareto (1848-1923)".
- Schumpeter, Joseph A. (February 1950). "Wesley Clair Mitchell (1874-1948)".
- Schumpeter, Joseph A. (July 1948). "Irving Fisher's Econometrics".
- Schumpeter, Joseph A. (1927). by R. G. Hawtrey"The economic problem". Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv (Review of World Economics) (
- Schumpeter, Joseph A. (November 1930). "Business cycles"Mitchell's: .
- Schumpeter, Joseph A. (December 1933). by J. M. Keynes"Essays in biography".
- Schumpeter, Joseph A.; Nichol, A. J. (April 1934). "Economics of imperfect competition"Review of Robinson's .
- Schumpeter, Joseph A. (December 1936). "General Theory"Review of Keynes's .
- Schumpeter, Joseph A. (June 1941). : a semi-centennial appraisal"Principles"Alfred Marshall's .
- Schumpeter, Joseph A. (March 1944). by Harold J. Laski"Reflections on the revolution of our time".
- List of Austrians
- Austrian School of economics
- List of Austrian scientists
- The Gods of the Copybook Headings
- Social innovation
- Creative destruction
- Schumpeterian rent
- Liberty Fund, Inc. (2007-10-08). "Joseph Alois Schumpeter: Biography". Econlib.org. Retrieved 2010-09-21.
Stone, Brad; Vance, Ashlee (January 25, 2009). "$200 Laptops Break a Business Model". New York Times. Retrieved 2010-09-21.
Indeed, Silicon Valley may be one of the few places where businesses are still aware of the ideas of Joseph Schumpeter, an economist from Austria who wrote about business cycles during the first half of the last century. He said the lifeblood of capitalism was 'creative destruction.' Companies rising and falling would unleash innovation and in the end make the economy stronger.
- Reisman, David A. (2004). Schumpeter's Market: Enterprise and Evolution. Cheltenham:
- Shionoya, Yuichi (2007). Schumpeter and the Idea of Social Science: A Metatheoretical Study. Cambridge:
- Allen, Robert Loring (1991). Opening Doors: The Life and Work of Joseph Schumpeter. Transaction. pp. 186–189.
- McCraw, Prophet of Innovation, pp. 231-232.
- McCraw, pp. 317–321
- Entrepreneurship, Competitiveness and Local Development. (Iandoli, Landström and Raffa, 2007, p. 5)
- McCraw, pp. 337–343
- McCraw, Prophet of Innovation, pp. 210–217.
- McCraw, pp. 273–278. 306–311.
- McCraw p. 347 et seq.
- George Viksnins. Professor of Economics. Georgetown University. Economic Systems in Historical Perspective
- Schumpeter's Diary as quoted in "Prophet of Innovation" by Thomas McCraw, page 4.
- P.A. Samuelson and W.D. Nordhaus, Economics (1998, p. 178)
- Giersch, H. (1984). "The Age of Schumpeter". The American Economic Review 74 (2): 103–109.
- Geoffrey Hawthorn, "Schumpeter the Superior"
- Joseph A. Schumpeter. A Theory of Social and Economic Evolution (Andersen, E.S., 2011)
- PG Michaelides, The Influence of the German Historical School on Schumpeter, 17th International Conference of the European Association for. Evolutionary Political Economy, Bremen/Germany, November 2005.
- PG Michaelides, Joseph Schumpeter and the German Historical School, Cambridge Journal of Economics 2009, 33, 495–516.
- (Freeman, 2009; p. 126) in Techno-economic paradigms: essays in honor of Carlota Perez. Edited by Wolfgang Drechsler, Erik Reinert, Rainer Kattel.
- "Phases of the Marginalist Revolution". HET. Retrieved 2013-04-39.
- Timberlake, Richard (August 2005). "Gold Standards and the Real Bills Doctrine in U.S. Monetary Policy". Econ Journal Watch. Retrieved 2010-09-21.
- Schumpeter, J.A. The theory of economic development : an inquiry into profits, capital, credit, interest, and the business cycle translated from the German by Redvers Opie (1961) New York: OUP
- Recent research suggests that the Kuznets swing could be regarded as the third harmonic of the Kondratiev wave – see Korotayev, Andrey V., & Tsirel, Sergey V. A Spectral Analysis of World GDP Dynamics: Kondratieff Waves, Kuznets Swings, Juglar and Kitchin Cycles in Global Economic Development, and the 2008–2009 Economic Crisis. Structure and Dynamics. 2010. Vol.4. #1. pp. 3–57.
- John Medearis, "Schumpeter, the New Deal, and Democracy", The American Political Science Review, 1997.
- Schumpeter, J. A. (1947) The Creative Response in Economic History. Journal of Economic History, Vol. 7 149-159.
- Schumpeter, Joseph (1942). Capitalism, Socialism and Democracy. New York: Harper and Roe Publishers. p. 82.
- Freeman and Louca As time goes by
- Keklik, Mumtaz. "Schumpeter, Innovation and Growth: Long-Cycle Dynamics in the Post-WWII American Manufacturing Industries." (2003).
- Freeman, Christopher, ed. Long Wave Theory, International Library of Critical Writings in Economics: Edward Elgar, 1996
- Rosenberg, Nathan. "Technological Innovation and Long Waves." In Exploring the Black Box: Technology, Economics, and History, 62-84. Cambridge, UK: Cambridge University Press, 1994.
- An Introduction to Economics with Emphasis on Innovation, Pol, E Carroll,P, 2006
- Foster, John Bellamy (May 2008). "Sweezy in Perspective". Monthly Review. Retrieved 2010-09-21.
- Greenspan, Alan (2007). The Age of Turbulence: Adventures in a New World. Penguin Press. p. 48.
- Thoma, Mark (2007-05-17). "Robert Solow on Joseph Schumpeter". Economistsview.typepad.com. Retrieved 2010-09-21.
- "Opening ceremony: Schumpeter School of Business and Economics". University of Wuppertal. 8 July 2011.
- "Taking Flight". The Economist. 17 September 2009.
- Schumpeter (17 September 2009). "Taking flight".
- Carayannis, E. G.; Ziemnowicz, C., eds. (2007). Rediscovering Schumpeter. Palgrave Macmillan.
- Cheung, Edward "Baby Boomers, Generation X and Social Cycles" "The latest findings on Schumpeter's Creative Destruction."
- Dahms, Harry (1995). "From Creative Action to the Social Rationalization of the Economy: Joseph A. Schumpeter's Social Theory".
- Davis, Horace B. "Schumpeter as Sociologist," Science and Society, vol. 24, no. 1 (Winter 1960), pp. 13–35. In JSTOR.
- Groenewegen, Peter, 2003. Classics and Moderns in Economics: Essays on Nineteenth And Twentieth Century Economic Thought: Vol. 2. Routledge. Chpt. 22, pp. 203+
- Harris, Seymour E., ed. (1951). Schumpeter: Social Scientist. Harvard University Press.
- Humphrey, Thomas M. (2008). "Schumpeter, Joseph (1893–1950)". In
- McCraw, Thomas K. (2007). Prophet of Innovation: Joseph Schumpeter and Creative Destruction. Belknap Press.
- Michaelides, Panayotis; Milios, John (2005). "Did Hilferding Influence Schumpeter?" (PDF). History of Economics Review 41 (Winter): 98–125. Retrieved 2 July 2010.
- Muller, Jerry Z., 2002. The Mind and the Market: Capitalism in Western Thought. Anchor Books.
- Robbins, L. C. (1955). "Schumpeter's History of Economic Analysis".
- Swedberg, Richard (1992). Schumpeter: A Biography. Princeton University Press.
- Joseph Alois Schumpeter (1893–1950).
- Andersen, Esben Sloth. "Schumpeter: A Biography"Review of . Journal of Economic Literature. Retrieved on December 4, 2007.
- Kilcullen, John. "Capitalism, Socialism and Democracy"Reading Guide 10: Schumpeter, . Macquarie University. Retrieved on December 4, 2007.
- "Joseph A. Schumpeter". HET. Retrieved on April 29, 2013.
- Retrieved on December 4, 2007.
- DeLong, J. Bradford. "Creative Destruction's Reconstruction: Joseph Schumpeter Revisited". The Chronicle of Higher Education. Retrieved on December 4, 2007.
- McCraw, Thomas. "Schumpeter's Business Cycles as Business History". Business History Review.
- Harvard University Archives. "Papers of Joseph Alois Schumpeter : an inventory".
- "International J.A. Schumpeter Society".
- "Web Joseph Alois Schumpeter in Memoriam".
Finance Minister of Austria