Location of Kokubunji in Tokyo Metropolis
|• Mayor||Nobuo Hoshino|
|• Total||11.48 km2 (4.43 sq mi)|
|• Density||10,057/km2 (26,050/sq mi)|
|• Tree||Japanese zelkova|
|• Flower||Satsuki azalea|
|Time zone||Japan Standard Time (UTC+9)|
- Economy 1
- Education 2
- Landmarks 3
- See also 4
- References 5
- External links 6
Kokubunji is the home of the Hitachi Central Research Laboratory, which contains one of the largest natural preserves in the area surrounding Tokyo.
Tatsunoko has its headquarters in Kokubunji.
Kokubunji operates ten public elementary and five junior high schools.
Kokubunji High School is operated by the Tokyo Metropolitan Government Board of Education.
- Hitachi Central Research Laboratory website, retrieved 28 January 2013
- Tatsunoko Production website, retrieved on February 26, 2010.
- "Compulsory Education Systems in Japan", Kokubunji official website, retrieved 23 June 2008
- Tokyo Metropolitan Kokubunji High School website, retrieved 23 June 2008
Media related to at Wikimedia Commons
- Kokubunji City official website