|Traded as||TYO: 2269|
|Founded||Tokyo, Japan (April 1, 2009, stock transfer from Meiji Seika Kaisha, Ltd. and Meiji Dairies Corporation)|
|Headquarters||4-16, Kyobashi Nichome, Chuo, Tokyo, Japan|
|Services||Management of subsidiaries|
|Revenue||¥1,114,095 million (consolidated, March 2011)|
|Operating income||¥28,873 million (consolidated, March 2011)|
|Net income||¥9,552 million (consolidated, March 2011)|
|Total assets||¥716,368 million (consolidated, March 2011)|
|Total equity||¥293,530 million (consolidated, March 2011)|
Meiji Co., Ltd.
Meiji Seika Pharma Co., Ltd.
Meiji Holdings Company, Limited (明治ホールディングス株式会社) is a stockholding company established on April 1, 2009, after the stock transfer from Meiji Seika Kaisha Ltd. and Meiji Dairies Corporation and is the 4th largest confectionery company in the world.
- Reorganization 1
- See also 2
- References 3
- External links 4
Meiji Holdings held a press conference on September 14, 2010, and announced the reorganization of the Meiji Group. On April 1, 2011, Meiji Holdings reorganized Meiji Seika and Meiji Deiries to a food company, Meiji Co., Ltd., and a pharmaceutical company, Meiji Seika Pharma Co., Ltd.; Meiji Dairies took over the food and healthcare business of Meiji Seika to form Meiji Co., and Meiji Seika was renamed Meiji Seika Pharma Co., Ltd. According to the confectionary producer in the world.
- "Consolidated Financial Statements for the Fiscal Year Ending March 2011". Meiji Holdings Company, Limited. May 12, 2011.
- "Global confectionery market: leading companies based on net sales 2013".
- "Notice of Corporate Reorganization of the Meiji Group (Company Split between the Subsidiaries of Meiji Holdings Co., Ltd.)". Meiji Holdings Company, Limited. September 14, 2010.
- "Who are the main manufacturers of chocolate in the world?". Candy Industry. February 4, 2014. Retrieved September 8, 2014 – via
- Official website of Meiji Holdings (English)