National Register of Historic Places listings in Idaho
This is a directory of properties and districts included among the National Register of Historic Places listings in Idaho. There are approximately 1,000 sites in Idaho listed on the National Register. Each of the state's 44 counties has at least one listing on the National Register.
- This National Park Service list is complete through NPS recent listings posted October 30, 2015.
Numbers of listings by county
The following are approximate tallies of current listings in Idaho on the National Register of Historic Places. These counts are based on entries in the National Register Information Database as of April 24, 2008 and new weekly listings posted since then on the National Register of Historic Places web site. There are frequent additions to the listings and occasional delistings, and the counts here are not official. Also, the counts in this table exclude boundary increase and decrease listings which modify the area covered by an existing property or district and which carry a separate National Register reference number.
|County||# of Sites|
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on October 30, 2015.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service. Retrieved March 29, 2009.
- Caldron Linn is split between Jerome and Twin Falls counties; Diversion Dam and Deer Flat Embankments is split between Ada and Canyon counties; Hells Canyon Archeological District is split between Adams, Idaho, and Nez Perce counties; Guffey Butte – Black Butte Archeological District is split between Ada, Canyon, Elmore, and Owyhee counties; Lower Salmon River Archeological District is split between Idaho, Lewis, and Nez Perce counties; Milner Dam and the Twin Falls Main Canal is split between Jerome and Twin Falls counties; and Mullan Road is split between Benewah and Kootenai counties.