National Register of Historic Places listings in the United States Minor Outlying Islands
This is a list of the buildings, sites, districts, and objects listed on the National Register of Historic Places across the United States Minor Outlying Islands. There are currently two listed sites located on two of the twelve islands or atolls that make up the Minor Outlying Islands.
- This National Park Service list is complete through NPS recent listings posted December 5, 2014.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
In the North Pacific
|2||World War II Facilities at Midway||
Sand and Eastern Islands
- List of United States National Historic Landmarks in United States commonwealths and territories, associated states, and foreign states
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on December 5, 2014.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined , differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.