Yufuin no Mori (ゆふいんの森 The Forest of Yufuin?), Yufu DX ((ゆふDX)?) and Yufu ((ゆふ)?) are limited express train services operated by Kyushu Railway Company (JR Kyushu) which run from Hakata via Yufuin to Ōita and Beppu.
- KiHa 71 series DMU: 1989 - present (Yufuin no Mori)
- KiHa 72 DMU: 1999 - present (New Yufuin no Mori)
- KiHa 183-1000 DMU:
- 1992 - 1999 (Yufuin no Mori II)
- 2004 - 2011 (Yufu DX) Withdrawn 10 January 2011.
- KiHa 185 series DMU: 1992 - present (Yufu)
KiHa 72 New Yufuin no Mori DMU, August 2008
KiHa 183-1000 Yufuin no Mori II DMU at Hakata Station, July 1998
KiHa 183-1000 Yufu DX in original red livery, September 2004
KiHa 183-1000 Yufu DX in later yellow livery, April 2008
KiHa 185 series Yufu DMU at Hakata Station, August 2007
- JR Kyushu